Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A penny for thoughts

Today is the worst day of my life. I woke up feeling groggy and weak. And i still spend the whole day to memorise my bio. I know i shd not complain since i lin shi bao fo jiao. But den, it is really hard juggling the memory stuff and my weak body is failing me.

I went to see doc jus now. Got flu as usual, man, this is the second time i am falling sick within 2 mths. My body's constitution is weak. And the worst thing is, this week is promos, one mistake made and i be retained.

Howeveer, it is quite miraculous that i managed to survive until now. Jus now as i was memorising, there were many a times whereby i jus feel like sleeping and giving up. But den i tot of how disappointed mr wong and ms tan will be if they were to marked my exam script with rubbiish written inside. I already disappointed them once, and i dun wan to disappoint them again. With that thought, i force myself to memorise and move on. At least now i feel i am on track.

Maybe ms tan is right, i do have a phobia for illustration questions, i dread them. But i will try my best. I am sure i will not do very well at the end of my promos cuz i am not in a tip top condition. But i refuse to give up, the illness made me stronger and less distracted cuz i can just keep memrosing like nobody business.

Pls god, let me cross this hurdle in my life. Dun let me get fever. I wan to score for my promos. I dun wan to disappoint any of my teachers. I dun wan history to repeat like in O levels.

I am muggin hard, even though time is running out, i believe i can do it. Adam khoo taught me before that if i were to belive in myself, i will achieve my goal no matter how tough it is. I have the support of my family, friends and teachers.

I am not alone in this battle.

And i wun disppoint my teachers.

Back to bio.