Friday, September 11, 2009

Race against time!

Now is 2 am and i am blogging. Haven done much for the entire day except kept practising math. I am jus afraid of doing badly for department test 4, shall not let that happen.(:

Jus now did a consolidation of every subject topics to study for promos. Then i realise i dun noe how to write the heading for CSE. LOL. I doubt i will refer much to the notes, i will jus refer to the bible of essays i compiled, real model essays, with more coming from mr lim. Model essays are the best.

I think i belong to the panicky type. I cant help feelin a bit pressured when i see others chiongin hard. I think my mental state of mind is still not yet fully prepared to handle the incoming promos.

I read thru my chinese mei wen and jian bao, jus realise i could nv produce such excellent work again. Hai, this is the price to pay.

Math lesson is starting at 8 later, got lots of questions wan to ask mdm song, but not on integration, on differentiation! LOL. Better dun slp.

Alrights, time to compile bio notes. Bye.