Thursday, October 01, 2009

HAPPy Children's day!

Yay! Bio is officially over! AHAH! I am reallie reallie happy. I been praying that the paper wun be too difficult and tada, it was still managable. What i studied all come out. Phew, ytd i wanted to study late night again, but my body couldnt take it and i doze off. When i woke up, i tot i was finished cuz i haven studied mitosis and meiosis and virus. And somemore the in front all half past six. Quite worry, i was thinking if i were to fail bio, i am really irrcorrigible.

Phew, i guess the paper is to make us get promoted after all, i swear i will mug hard for bio from now on. LOL. Yay, another tough battle fought. But i am happy. When i am happy, i will mug more, yes yes i will mug super bloody hard for chem. I wan my A plssssss! After tml, i can relax for a while, den pia CSE and math. Den its over! OVER!

I hope i wun disappoint you this time ms tan, hope when you are markin my script, it is not full of rubbish.

Whoops, the econs ppl are having their paper around now bah. Jiayous yeah. The battle is getting more and more exciting, rawk with chem. There is planning again this time, and i hope i can finish it cuz mid year i din finish. AHAH. It wun be that lucky for me again. 40% TYS, i hope i can do it.

Yes i will i can. I wun write rubbish tml. Ms aw, i will maintain my A. No more fluctuations.

Muggin time!