oh my gosh, promos are starting in 2 weeks time and i am not even done with my revision yet! These 2 days have been doing my bio bible, as i type more i revise more, and i like the shiok feeling, whoops. Actually i have a lot of things to say for last week, but den i shall cut it short.
I want to thank mr wong for giving me a chance, thank you for listening to me and giving me that chance. I promise i wun repeat the mistake agaain. Come to think of it, i was quite foolish after all, yup but thanks.
Had a great chat with mr ching on thurs after PE, keep laughing. LOL. He is still so funny. I will reduce the vulgarities level on my blog, LOL.
Math test wasnt too bad, but i think i wun get A le, cuz i din had time to finish the paper. Wasted too much time on MI.
My only consolation for that week was chem , got 23/30. But i am sure there are others who did better than me.
Stayed back on fri to do cse essay for mr lim. I waited and waited cuz got the J2s very urgent to hand in their theisis to him. I tried the confucianism essay and got 20/25. But den i still refered to notes, so it isnt really counted after all. I think he has high hopes on me, but den if i din do well for eoy, i am sry. Gonna see him for consultation next week. I really want to do well for CSE!
Got back english compre too, wasnt as bad as i expected. Got 28/50. Sian la, i dunno why i couldnt break out of this cycle, i think throughout the year i only failed one test for GP, den the rest is all C or D range. Hais, i am worried seriously. I want a B!
Did bio bible these 2 days, quite happy, ltr going to start chem and I and R.
blissful(: