whoops, jus how fast time flies. Sept hols are gone. I shant procrastinate further.
I am happy becuz NE branch decide to accept my pw group request for interview, it will be on monday. yay. I hope all memebrs will be present. God answered my prayers, thanks.
Today math lesson was boring. Only the consultation part seemed fun. There was a giant cockroach in the Lecture theatre, even mdm song was afraid of it. LOL, lucky nv fly, else a lot of ppl would have screamed.
Played bball with huijie, gabs, julian and another guy who is supposed to be my senior in css, his name is dilip. Was shocked to realise he was from css, he recognise my shorts first, LOL. Had a great time playing and chatting, den eehong came, he was sick so cannot play.
Recently a lot of ppl sick , ee hong got food poisoning i think instead of too much acid in stomach, judes got flu, and zandra caught a cold and cough too, hope they are allright, promos are comin, so mus takkaire man.
Alright, a lot of things to do, looking forward to bball tml. Time for chem energetics. Bye.