Saturday, September 05, 2009

Aadiperukku

Ps if i spelt it wrongly. Yup, so ytd went for the event, it was kinda coolios, except i dun understand most of the time cuz it is spoken in tamil. However, the performances were fab, enjoyed it. AJC won lots of things, and the ppl were darn high, they were practically screaming and shouting at the top of their voices. The counciliors were great too, adam was cool by being the non chinese to speak tamil. The food was nice, but it was kind of spicy, and i prob wasnt used to it.

Before that, played pool with julian after sch, he damn pro. lol. Ytd had been a rather lucky day for me. For dunno wat luck, i actually got the highest for the cse test. I can assure you it is tyco, becuz i merely did fang xie. Mrs lee's profound sentence cao cong jie jian sinks into my head. LOL. I needed the arrow( mr lim's great essay outlines) to do well for cse. I think i shd be able to know how to study for it. Though i hate the subject, but rest assured i will still work hard for it. Now come to think of it, my teachers arent so bad after all. Just realise ms tan is a very good teacher, she will really go the extra mile to help her students. Ytd i had doubts den i called her den she immediately came out of the staffroom to help me. Thanks lots. I must also do well for bio, cannot let ms tan or mr wong down. That day on teachers day dolly mentioned then i realise that mr wong might be from CSS from the past, as he is taught by Ng tan.

As for chem, i must maintain, recently all my quizes were screwed. Ytd had chem test which i found was quite managable. I hope i can get a decent grade. Ms aw asked me that time whether i was stressed, and i told her quite. She then asked me to relax and find teachers if i have any problems. She is actually a very nice teacher, excpt she is very strict and tends to be fierce in class. I guess her objective is just to ensure we do not slack for the subject. I have alr screwed my chem spa, and sometimes whenever i see her, i feel a bit guilty. But i promise i will work hard for my promos.

For math, same thing, i must maintain. Same reasons for chem and i know mdm song had high expectations on me, i must not disappoint her jus like in department test 3, whereby everyone was scoring their As and Bs, whereas poor me has jus gotten an S. Her ususal sentence was " you nv study right?" I can only smile back. Math is my strongest subject, and i will do whatever it takes for an A. I am practical, no A for math means i am weak and it is time to improve. Promos wait and see.

Mrs fazlin is also a very nice teacher, she will try to create the atmosphere in GP. And i am loving GP lessons much more, though sometimes i think it is quite slack, but i will jus keep trying. My target for promos, C. I have not failed GP before, excpet my marks are always within the D range, when can i ever improve? I am weak in GP la, but i will keep trying.

Ytd met yufeng on 300 when i went home, chatted for a while, den we realise exams are round the corner, it is time to mug! AHAH!. "I have the confidence that i can achieve", this line is from pjc college creed. Yup i havve.

Targets for promos:

Math A
Chem A
Bio B
CSE B
GP C

I hope i can. Sept hols are here, i am not gonna waste it away.

GTG, bye.