Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Insights

These 2 days i am muggin, yeah muggin. But i think it is not enough, becuz once i returned home, i will be in a switch off mode, and when i am on my bed i will succumb to temptation. I mugged 8 hours of bio in sch with judes ytd, and today mugged for abt 4 hours in sch for math, den morning got 1.5 hr bio lesson and 1.5 CSE lesson. So i am very tired. And i jus realised i have forgotten certain concepts and it pissed me off.

Today is tuesday alr, am i am freaking slow. Others have already begun their revision, and me jus trying to clear workload. Damn it, if i dun work hard now, i guess my promos are finished. I wanted to finish math today but in the end i am stuck at a stupid calculus question and i couldnt finish it. Man, the math hols hw so much, i am trying to chiong all at one shot, but realise i am unable to do so.

I love the sch during hols. The lib is so conducive and so quiet. I can study quietly without anyone disturbing me or distracting me. These 2 days i am only pumping bio and math, i will try to pump in chem tml, gp on thurs and china studies on fri. Den pw is another worrying factor, i called ms lim from the NE branch for days and couldnt get thru her, pls god, dun let my chance for interview fly away. Ms yeoh also never give me the reply, i am getting worried.

Just some thoughts. I simply couldnt understand certain stuffs, it reminds me of the way me and koh worked. I dun like him and i guess he dun really fancy me cuz i din score for physics in the past. However, i still respect him, he and his lan lan. A lot of things which i see now really remind me of the past. I can almost relate to anything. Me and my foolishness, jus trying to prove koh wrong and it almost cost me my grades. haha. Now i think all my teachers are very good teachers, the only way i can thank them is to score well in their individual grades and not lag behind.

This time i will prove myself wrong. I jus realise ms tan is very nice and helpful. I will score in bio, i will.

Mug time. Bye.