Thursday, November 01, 2007

A new month!

YAY! finally all exams for this year have come to an end! I am so glad man! AHAH. Today's mood is not bad, feeling much better! Had hcl in the morning, learn abt 《弟子规》。Not bad la, haha, den went for combined humans. Oh shyt, din bring my EOY papers come cause i thought teaching chapter 8 mah! Nvm lor, just got stared and suan by mdm ker. Twenty of us 3/5 and 3/4 pple also tio, so it isnt still bad.

HAH, Zhenghan was caught dozing off, lol. Had chemistry SPA after which. It was pretty easy but i hope my answer isnt too bad and i was not caught for any mistake cause it is super easy. Oh man, i think i am letting my cca down le, but i am sry yea. I reallie need to prioritise, O levels are next year and there aint much time.

Just like what every teacher has said, our future is impt, HAH. Tml shall be resuming normal lessons until 14 november! And will be last chi lesson of receiving holiday homework. Hope it isnt much.

To all my Sec 4 friennds, Jiayous for Os! Get distinctions and come back to receive your deserved award next yr! JIAyou bah.

I just realised kamen rider series got so many. LOL. Now my eyes are tired out. And i have gotten a new earpiece for my hp! Free of charge! (: I am sry ms shyam but ...i am sry.