WHAT THE FUCK HELL IS THIS? CANT I EVEN USE MY OWN MONEY TO BUY SOMETHING I WANT? I JUST DUN UNDERSTAND, DUN UNDERSTAND. YOU JUST KEEP USING EXCUSES AGAINST ME, TALKING ABT RESULTS AND RESULTS ALL THE TIME.
I envy others, maybe people envy me but i dun like such a life, imagine u have a family whereby e parents are forceful and keep emphasizing on results all the time. Mr ng said before, u study for the sake of becoming a better person and inculcating the values that u have learnt. You do not study for the sake of studying for exams. If that is the case, what is the point?
A living example of a person who gave in to your pressure is my big sister who is 9 years older than me. Now, because of u, she has developed into someone who only worked for gains and profits. Someone who complains and grumbles all the time, having inferiority complex and pessimistic thinking. You all keep saying that it is all her own personality and character. BUT DO U REALISE IT, WHAT SORT OF CHILDHOOD DID U GIVE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?
养不教,父之过。我不想成为你心目中那个乖孩子,任你拆迁,DO U UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL?
PEOPLE CAN ONLY LEARN THROUGH THEIR OWN MISTAKES AND GROW TO BE A BETTER PERSON. ALTHOUGH ALL PARENTS ARE PROTECTIVE OF THEIR CHILDREN, U ARE CAGING US INSTEAD OF NURTURING. WHY OTHER PARENTS ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF THEIR CHILDREN, THEY DUN GIVE THEIR CHILDREN ANY PRESSURE AT ALL, DOES THIS MEAN THEY DO NOT CARE AND CONCERN ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN? DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE SPOILING THEIR CHILDREN?
WHAT THE FUCK MAN. AND NOW MY SECOND SIS IS PISSING ME OFF. COME ON, I KNOW HOW TO USE MY PHONE BETTER THAN YOU RIGHT? OPTIMISED CHARGING IS NOT EQUAL TO MAXIMISE CHARGE. STILL SAY YOU GRADUATE FROM NATIONAL JUNIOR COLLEGE? AND WHEN YOU DUNNO ANYTHING CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP ADDING FUELS TO THE FIRE, U LOVE TO DO THIS UH? AH FUCK.
I only know one thing for sure, all parents will at least encourage their children to strive better? HAVE U GIVEN ME ANY ENCOURAGEMENT AT ALL? ALL I GET WAS" YOU ARE SO LAZY, THAT IS WHY NOW YR RESULTS GETTING FROM BAD TO WORSE. YOU SHD START WORKING HARD, BE LIKE YR SISTER, SO DISCIPLINED, YOU LEH, LAZY. STOP INDULGING IN CCA LA, THEY ARE NOT IMPT, TO ME HOR, ACADEMICS IS MOST IMPT."
IS THIS CALLED ENCOURAGEMENT? FUCK.
I will prove to you to see, just you watch. And when the time comes, i can loudly say it is none of your efforts, stop all the unnecessary nagging. It pisses me off.