Monday, November 05, 2007

Lame day

Today was such a lame day! Had lessons as usual in e curriculum. Oh no! Mr Chng is leaving! AHA! So i guess we wun be seeing such a " blurr" teacher who can make us laugh without speaking! Allryts, cant imagine who will be our physics teacher next year! I hope it would be Mr Koh after all. I dun wanna keep failing my physics!(:

Damn that zhenghan for seeing tt fucking lame song using Jay Chou new song: niu2 zai3 hen3 mang2. But it was hilarious la. Today kena sabotaged by zhenghan and aaron. LOL. But it din make me angry, the plan backfired after all. I enjoyed it, e bickering and everything, makes my life more colourful. P.S : Sry honghwee, u got dragged into it for nothing. Dun be offended, sry =) P.S: To terrence and greg: tt tym i made a vow le mah, i say wun say anything means i wun, else i wun have any ___ in future. Rest assured.

Went to eat at JEC before buying youjing pressie with gene, ong, ren, aaron, tan and han. I hope it's the correct one. After reaching home, went to slp all e way till now. Gottcha work later on.

I reallie love Jay chou the dunno wat yue2 ding4. Damn, ong tell me so long i still keep forgetting. Hmph! All those sweet memories keep flowing back(: NIce Sia, Jay CHou RawKS~!

Off to work(: