haha! Today is such a long day and so many things happen just in one day. First up, in the morning i forgot to bring geog tb! haha, lucky for me, jerlyl lend me his. Thanks yea! Homework is piling up, esp for hcl.
DEn in the afternoon i realised my hp got problem. When i talk to someoone on e ear, they can hear me but i cannot heear them. So LOL. So i crapped around with val and e rest of them. I went to check the first aid supplies with greg and terrence, thanks to both my buddies!(:Sry for keeping you all wait for so long! After checking, i went to westmall with them and all e fun began!
I reallie tot my phone was spoilt. Then i got so depressed, cause if my phone were to be changed, all my memories of her will be destroyed. But we got on to another topic~ Oh no! I discover a big secret abt terrence, terrence got new target! LOL which is someone unexpected. KK, i wun say who it is, but it is so amusing! LOL.
Later, i proceeded back to sch for the yun nan briefing, it happened that there is a meeting for those people who got advanced to next yr. We entered the wrong room and so paiseh lor. Mr Rafeek first thiing say to me:" U ALSO GOING AR?" I was like gonna burst by saying yeah!He is still as joker as before, and he joked abt a guy's hair to mr faizal, LOL, got 17 levels, and his actions so funnie! LOL.
Bought KFC and returned home with mum. Special thanks to Aaron for helping me with my phone! Thanks yo brother!~!~
I feel so lucky, got to seat at her exam table twice today! LOL.. One during hcl and the other during yun nan briefing! haha, Continue GAmbattaing~!
I miss uuuu!(: