Saturday, December 31, 2005

What the FUCK!

I have just fallen out with my mother. She is so unreasonable and ridiculous sometimes. She keeps on pressing me to do my homework and saying that i am lazy. I have cleared a lot of it already and will be completing my second project.

If i am lazy, what about so many others outside? They will keep their homework to the first day of school and start doing them. I really cannot understand. Why other children' parents do not give them any pressure but mine does. I do not want to be special. I just wish that my parents can just let me have a little freedom like the others.

Although i have 2 and a half month holiday, but the homework level is really overboard. 2 projects to be completed, do u think they are easy? Why dont she come and do for me? I cannot tolerate it anymore. She is so short tempered, always making a mountain out of a molehill.

Instead of helping me, she will give additional comments. Even when comes to studying i also must follow her methods. Excuse me, I have had enough! I give u an example. For history, you will have to memorise the facts in the textbook right? She doesnt believe in memorising. She says that if i understand, i can write in my own words. Some parts are difficult to write in your own words and once you write until so complicated, the marker might not understand and immediately give u zero.

She always twists what i have said. If i out talk her, she will say i am arguing and being rude. In her stand, i believe that obedient children should be one that follows what she says and not having any opinion, like a robot.

What the FUCK! I am having so much problems now and she still adds to my burden. All these words i have kept in my heart for so long and finally i am unleashing them out. Sigh, i want to grow up fast, not wanting to be caged up by her anymore. sigh... ...