My third camp is over again. This i should say is a rather relax one. The whole thingy was planned by the secondary two. They are actually not so successful in every programmes due to the lack of items that were needed in it. The food was edible but wasn't that appetizing than those of the two camps that were oganized earlier.
I would not disagree that i had not learnt anything in this camp. I gained more than i expected. Other than the new programme which is outdoor activity and new commmands that were taught to me in footdrill, i had attained more confidence.
Hiking was fun but a little tiring. Footdrill took up most of the time because of the footdrill competetion that would be taking place next year. Survival cooking just simply ... Treasure hunt was diaooo too..Mass checking was really redundant. Those items which were confiscated by the seniors would still be returned back to us in the end. So why should they conduct this? I know that the main reason for conducting mass checking is to make sure that all of us are responsible enough to bring the things in the things to bring list given to us before the start of the camp.
However, some of us would tend to forget this or that one. I just thought of it and wondered if we were to change a little on the mass checking next year, maybe things would turn out better?
Comments on seniors
Firstly, calvin is allright and he carries a huge amount of responsibility as being the camp chief. I think that he should check up more of the programmes with his squadmates because they kept changing it without telling him. However, we cannot blame anyone of them. Some of the programmes had to be changed due to the weather and some trivial matters. He should also speak louder when announcing for the next programmes etc.
Peiwen and Haresh are ok but i sympathise with them. They have to run up and down everytime.
Daphne is good as the assistant camp chief and she performs her job well.
Lunxi is ok too.
Warren is very good and i think he really does his job in guiding the sec 2s. (one thing, u promise to give me the nominal role after the camp!!)
Xiqing is ok.
Jessica is allright.
Chee wai, ZhenXiang and Darren makes me laugh with their actions. They planned good hide-outs for management crisis. I loved the second management crisis where you three played with the monstrous masks. It's funny.
Jinlai is good but her voice is a little too sharp. She is a little harsh to F&B i/cs but i think that it would be a learning experience for them. One thing, she can be very nice for a while then suddenly changes to fierce. She can also try acting cute for sometimes. Dun be so agitated..! Can you be a little more friendly to everyone? When you talk, you sound so fierce because of the sharpness in your voice and please smile for sometimes. You always seem to be pulling a long face. Overall, you are good.
Yi Yan...thanks for that footdrill lesson. I was disappointed not because you did not treat me. It is because you have forgotten how many you owed me!! LOL!! Sorry that i din knew you have not taken lunch. I wouldn't have ask you for this if i had learnt about it. I retract my words k?I believe Qing Xiang sir will do good to the unit. I hoped you would be attached too..dun you want it too? Meanwhile, try to relax more since your Os are finally over. I cannot wait for next year when your results are out. Our pact is still on, isn it? So cheerios for ya?One more thing, the total defence test which you gave to us ritt is invalid and it's the one which i thought i'll fail. I took the newer version given to us by Warren Sir and i think i would pass!! I have only a few questions which i do not know how to do! I morning three or four plus during sentry read de! That's why i have the confidence. Then so tired until yesterday went home 8 plus sleep le. I am looking forward to next year, you too right?
Work is piling up..sigh..