I have just returned from Taiwan yesterday. It was fun and kind of interesting. What i can comment is that the tour guide likes talking lame jokes. He would amuse us, but the jokes aren't that funny after all.
Taibei was cold, down to about 10 degree celcius. When the wind blew across you, it was terribly chilling. Hua lian and Gao xiong had temperatures to 28 degree celcius. One of the programmes was spa. There were two sections, one with the water's temperature up to over 40 degree celcius and the other with a temperature of 5 degree celcius. I loved it mann.
I also visited temples and prayed for my studies. I vow to be able to get into thripple science in sec 3.
One regret was that there were no chio-bu on the bus. I should say there is still one. The tour leader was quite chio. I only knew her christian name----Chermaine.(sorry for spelling mistakes) .LOL. Next year must quickly pass so that i can go to tour again. Hope that she would be the tour leader again. HEE!!
After a one week break, i am back to energised. I will work towards my goal. I shall go and clear my homework today. Murmmuring in my heart "" pls add me...pl..s add me..pls add me in...msn.." LOL!