Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ARRRRRGGG!

I cannot stand it anymore. I am practically running out of time and here i am still slacking about. 5th, 6th and 7th is Red cross, 8th to 15th is overseas, 16th to 31th is homework cum projects completion time.

I still have 8 jian baos, 2 zuo wen and 2 da gang, peer teaching and tan ka kee award and IPW research. I am going to die. Sometimes i do feel that homework vexed me out, but gradually i realiesd that stress and pressure is pushing me up to the limits. Maybe i should follow the person in the show <> where he kept saying he must tiao zhan himself to the maximium level over his limits.

Today was quite fun, warren so good mann, still treat us to drinks. Lets just pray hard that our efforts will finally pay off. Next year sec ones better be more than 30, else ... ... ... ... ... muhahahhahah...

My post for today will be a short one, now is time for lights out!(Gottcha wake up early in morning, byex!)