Thursday, December 29, 2005

5 more days to school

School is resuming and i am about to clear finish all of my homework. I still have 1 zuo wen, 4 da gang and peer teaching project and tan ka kee template. Zuo wen topic simply just sucks. Ms ong gave this topic on ai and i do not really know how to write it. I have completed a ji xu wen and i think i would do a yi lun wen.

For peer teaching, it is uttermost confusing. Ms ong place the new proposal on edu learn so late! And we must still explain so detailed. I can assure you that this time the peer teaching, my group members did not even meet up with me. I did the proposal, the powerpoint slides, practically everything.

Sigh, i hope that sec 2 can pass soon. 28 days more to my birthday which is about a month. I wonder if anyone remembers my birthday? shall blog another day, bye.