Decided to blog back..I am currently feeling ver very siannzz and bored at home. Still got soo many days to slack at home next week.Am wishing exams aren over. B4 exams i tot that i am lacking of freedom..now exams are over i have lotsa freedom!!I jus hope that when the results are announced next week, i did not do badly..
For Geog, i hope to get 78/100.(A1)
For Maths, i hope to get 71/100(A2)
For Sci, i hope to get 76/100(A1)
For Hmt, i hope to get 75.5/100(A1)
For Eng, i hope to get 68.5/100(B3)
For Art, i hope to get 65.5/100(B3)
For HE, i hope to get 73.5/100(A2)
Total : 506/700
I jus hoped they wld be wat i expected or even better lor..pray hard it isn worse..only like this then i can defeat my formidable foes..
The anxiety of going back to take PSLE results is back again..sigh..I cannot admit defeat cause i hafta prove to mrs chin that i can do it!
I guess now is not the time for me to slack but to mug further..hafta do better if my results doesnt show..
It is raining heavily now and it signifies my bittered feelings..the dark clouds nv going away..sigh..
Jus bought these new books ytd..Sing to e dawn by minfoong ho, one "youjin" book-->wen zi jiu shi sheng ming..to occupy myself..
tml wld be a boring day..cme and oral..cme mus be full marks and oral mus be high!!
kk, gg end here..see wat things i haven mug..byex!