Wednesday, October 19, 2005

2 more days

Was reading the classic or novel "shui hu zhuan" jus now..it had been gai xie la..same as e qi xia wu yi..I admire the heroes in the story mann..how they practiced "lu jian bu ping, ba dao xiang zhu"..and they are all righteous(sry if got spelling wrong).

I oso read abt e ximen qing and pan jin lian story too..they deserve e punishment wu song gave them lor..I am now practically bored..and wateva i cld lay hands on i jus did it..I todae quite guai, din online whole day like normal schedule..How i wish school could reopen soon, i really wanna know my results back..whether they are gd or bad..meanwhile, i beta go enjoy my novel..wanna noe more abt liang shan po and the other 108 hao han..!

Love these stories e best, tvb twin of brothers is really a nice show!I surf e net jus now to know more abt e episodes and one of the main character died in the end..sad ritt, he did that to protect his best buddy.!It was so darn noble of him..there are people in the world who really cherish brotherhood ties with one another..I am waiting to meet this true friend of mine..actually, i have realised that there is one le..meeting more doesnt hurts ritt?

And listening to this sorrow and saddening midi makes wanna drop e tear or two..it is touching lor.."da zhang fu liu xue bu liu han" this dao li i lao ji zai xin lor..but under certain circumstances, it is understandable.

Life is full of happiness and sorrow, a wave can help to float a boat and it can capsize it too..(a bit changes i made) In every parts of the world, every hour, every minute, every second, has something emotional or miracles happening." Ren ding sheng tian" shi dui de..We control our own destiny and never allow anyone to manipulate or hurt us in any way..The key success is to persever and refusing to give up..

Gottcha mug le, buaix :(