I really do not know how and where to start this entry. I had just received back my results yesterday. It was quite sad and disheartening. To me it seemed bleak and regretful, but to others who did not do well, my results were fantastic; excellent. By right, i ought to be feeling very happy. Why aren't i experiencing this ecstatic feeling?
English~~71
Maths~~74
Science~~70
Higher Chinese~~72
Geography~~74
History~~65
Literature~~71
Art~~64
Design And Technology~~71
Home Economics~~65
Total: 697/1000
Percentage: 69.7%
Class Position: 7/39
Level Position:24/192
I did not get top 10 in level and missed my $500. Disappointed you too..sigh..Although i did not top e class in overall, but i am proud to announce my English topped e class in SA2 with a score of 77.7/100(A1). This is my proudest moment in my entire life. Sec one life is officially over, sec 2 adventures commences from today! I will buck up some more in my studies and continue to pursue my dreams. There is quite a number of holiday assignments waiting for me to embark on them and i won't delay any further.
ByeBYe.