I am once back to blogging again. I often cannot understand myself too, because i will blog each and every time before any crucial moments. Tomorrow i will be receiving back my report book. I definitely can't wait to see it, but..i still have this apprehensive and omnious feeling about it. I shall not hide anymore. Yes, i am "ambitious", i wish to be the best and in tip-top condition. However, i have learnt something through the seminar which i attended this morning. And that is to persever and have this never-say-die attitude. Those disabled people can do it, why can't i?
No matter what the outcome for tomorrow is, i will accept reality and stop reproaching myself. Since i have done my best for this examinations, i will have no regrets about anything more. If i do not have any fate with the $500, then i will let the chosen ones be selected. Jessica, Pamela, Atika, huiying, maybe eunice..etc are really good. Anyway, next year will be much more critical. There is streaming once more and i hope to get into either 3/1 or 3/2. Probably i shall try taking the new subject economics. My batch is the second in the whole school to start off with this new subject, hence you can imagine how proud i am.
I shall leave the decision to god or heaven tomorrow. Stop thinking about it, Jasper! If i really cannot qualify for the scholarship, i have to apologise to you, Yi Yan, for breaching my promise.
Moreover, please do not give up so easily like me, continue to do better and go to your dream junior college.
This week is a rather dull and monotonus week, with practically nothing to do in school except those post-exam activities organised by the school. Today i still went to attend the seminar on
D-A-T-E( Disability awareness teen exchange). I will not comment much on it, but i admit that the assertive technology used by the S.P.D to help the disabled and handicapped people are high tech and easy to manage. An exciting day plus a pizza treat for us back at sch(only for 1/2) due to the least demerit points we had this term.
Then i played fifa on the computer. I beat so many teams already and now become the leading front. A few more matches and i will be the CHAMPION! After that, i went to check back on my msn, asked phyo about his IPW last time. He says that it will be good if i can choose something that is scientific. My group is in a mess, not knowing which topic to choose from. In the end, i help to choose this topic " disabilities in Singapore". I shall discuss with my team and further blog up another time.
Seems like today's entry is lengthy. Allrite, i shall end here, byebye.