Friday, October 30, 2009

Tiring week

Jus back from kids read as usual. Today the kids were kinda bubbly and noisy and it was hard controlling them. But christine did a great job, togeether with huijie, cindy, gabs and the rest of them.

Went school late in morning cuz got no mock, den had pw with vendor. DEn affter sch practised op with my grp and filmed the video. I hope the video can link well. Sian, later got to think of how to edit the video. ARgh. Den after video filming played pool with zihao and judes, den belle came and play oso. Saw ms tan after playing pool, she smile at me and reminded me to see her after op. I wonder what is it for. I think i guess i would be getting into remedial since my bio so lously. Sian la, the suspense is killing me.

All the best to everyone taking chi on mon.

All the best to me taking op.

I hope everyone can turn up for the bbq, it is like the first thing we guys plan for the class. Even though the duration of bbq may be short la, but i hope everyone can come.

Love So2/:)