YAYE JASPER ANNOUNCES THAT HIS PROMOS ARE OVER, he is gooin to party for the next few days, and heck care abt his results temporary.
Today CSe was okay la, but den, mr ching suan me at the beginning lol, and i forgot one of the points to write in my essay, so i anyhow crapped it out. I only scared i write out of point, but god bless i hope i din. At the end of the essay, mr lim walked past me and ask in jkin manner whether A or not. I only smile back, cuz i dun think i will get A. LOL. I din really study a lot for cse la, cuz not a lot of time. I just pray i can improve from my mid years, i got E for mid years for yr info. If i can improve, i swear i will mug mug mug harder. LOL. If not, i will keep seeing teacher for consultation. LOL.
Good luck to all students taking H2 physics. Jiayous man.
Post promos activities are coming up. Hope they be fun. I am gonna enjoy myself for the next few days and get ready for PW.
I badly wan an A for PW, if not a B. I will work harder, and put in even more effort for OP and written report.
Wish me luck.
Gonna play, see ya.