Tuesday, April 28, 2009

neutral

happy bdae liliang! ahha, turned 17 liao, i think my class damn fun, we sang so many times for her sia. hah. Morning did 2.4 km test. My timing totally sucks, lously for a guy. 12.26. I am pissed, but it is again my own fault. I simply dun have the self discipline to make time to train. Next week is 5 stations, and my pull ups is GG. GAb is pro, double digit. Made a pact with julian liao, tml onwards after sch he train me. Pls. I really wan to do.

Lessons were atrocious, i kinda dread them liao, tutorials are never ending, and i dno if my momentum can still be maintained, scared. PI still haven returned back, next week mus hand in 3rd draft le, sick of it. I hope i did well. Fuck man, i dun understand why GP so sucky.

CCA was still the time i longed for. At least the ppl makes the atmosphere better. Had elections, it was quite okay, did quite last min too, hopefully i did well. Den dinnered with Amelia, yunhui, daniel and issac at lot 1. Jared came for a while to makan too, damn funny sia, we kept on chatting about so much stuff, den we accompanied yunhui return her book den go home. Den we kept making fun of jared and crystal, lol. Cuz jared kept saying us too wat. LOL/.

JAyPEr is tired, i noe so do everyone, can i persevere just this small hurdle in my life? Prays*