Firstly, HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO MUM who was born on the 24th of december! yesterday! Had dinner with family at Safra yishun Imperia Gardens. AHAH. Gambled with aunts again but lost some money this time! HMPH!
Today is a special day! IT IS MERRY CHRISTMAS! HA. I sent 40 msgs ytd out, with my sms bursting, lol. And din do much today, shrugs, gonna finish up hw le~! yay! I also chiong finish e english group compo mrs anba gave us. Only left with stupid physics and combined humans which i am going to finish tonight. SPA skill 3 too.
I cant believe it took me so long to do all these homework la, haha, guess i was slacking. Next yr is gonna be a bz yr i think, no more time to slack le, 7 days more,
Engulfed by fear and anxiety!! Parents leaving tonight for overseas again. So i am free le~!! YAY! hahha.
Tml going to JP to buy paint with atika. Then thurs got to go back sch to paint back the wall. And also to get more games from yaozong! Thanks dude!
Combined humans time, bye!