I am tired, just came back after playing with darren, han, gene, han's brother and his friend basketball. It is like so many rounds, din feel so tired like today. My blisters got worst after all, shouldnt have put on a brave front after all. Tml maybe playing maybe not, dunno la.
I only managed to score a few balls, but sry to the team always with me, got to chiong a lot, paiseh eh. Shall blog back abt yesterday the 27th of December. I went to school to paint back my classroom 3/5 back to the original colour. It is like dammit la, what sort of fucking colour did the sch use for the classroom that we cant even find one in any shops nearby. Me, jing, daisy, Jq, atika and jesso spent dunno how many hours walking. Sian.
I am sry for being late, hha, overslept. Parents aint at home, so no one could force me out of the bed. Lunch was pretty expensive for me. Tried e stall daisy recommended to me, the curry rice, the food is still ok, but too ex. $5.00 eh! Two meat one vegetable.
Finally we decided to use back white paint to paint the classroom. As i was about to leave the sch, i saw mr chng, haha, so i brought him to see our progress! He was rather astonished but same as i did. He brought us ethanol to wash our paint off! THANSK!
After this, i went to yaozong house to upload my psp games. AAHHA! MEMORY SPACE NOT ENOUGH! But yaozong very good, he lent me his memory card! Thanks dude! Then i went to JE lib do hw with jing, den go home.
WAH sian, now is 10.55, just finish my dinner! Oh, so full! AHHA. Night basketball is fun, but i dun fancy the lights that keep shining on me!
I am only left with one small part of history! AND I AM DONE WITH COMBINED HUMANS! Oh ya, one piece of news! Mr koh will be 4/5 cm next yr! And our class will be in this yr 4/1 classroom! YAY! No more noise! HAH。
Aiya, now, kena pressured! CAnt blog liao! BYE!