Sunday, December 23, 2007

camp

Allryts, the photos are taken during the talent night during my camp. We the sec 3s had fun during that night and it was quite fun. I invited the past old seniors, if the performance are not up to standard i apologise! I was so glad to be able to see all of them again. 4 generations! Lunxi and Fion came in the late evening too! Thansk!

To my Sec 2s: Failure is only part and parcel of life. Think of it, if u dun encounter failures, how do u achieve success? I hope what all of you said during the talent night is true. I believe all of you and i am sure CSS RCY can be lead to greater heights. I suppose all of you have noticed that my footdrill training is quite lax during this camp. First thing, this is not my camp, and secondly, i want all of you to know that being a senior you have to consider the interests of everyone. Not just yourself. Do whatever you think is correct, be decisive, make wise decisions. Gambatte! I hope i will not regret when i leave this cca.

Time flies fast, to me, yesterday seems like the day i entered into sec one. Everything seems so new and the environment is fresh. I have not regretted. Sec 4 life is coming! Hopefully things aint that difficult! It is good to look back, but not to dwell too much into it.

Played match today with TNTians. So sian, woke up late, den go dere cant play for long. AHHA. 黑糖玛奇朵 is so nice! 丫头so cute! haha. It is acted by bang bang tang! Sian la, i overdue my rental for this DVD for 3 days liao! die! Left 3 more episodes! arrr!!

Let nature take its course bah, dun think too much liao! When it is yours it will be, otherwise no use fighting for it. SEc 4, I AM COMING FOR U!!

I am going to finish my homework by tomorrow, by hook or by crook. Den monday shall be revision day!! BYE!