YAY! in 16 minutes time it will be 2008 and a whole new world begins. HA. Time flies fast for me, once 12 o clock comes, i will be upgraded to a sec 4~ LOL. I have a lot of wishes for 2008. All of them are written on my blog loves & fancies if u observed carefully!
There are some more actually! I hope that my friends and I can continue to keep our friendship river lasting. Close Buddies whom i pray that they stay healthy and happy: DARREN! ZHENGHAN! SHIFU(GENE), ZP, TAn, AARon, ONG, JQ. Of cuz still got my dearest seniors! And My juniors too! I want everyone to have things run smoothly for them. Not forgetting my bao bei nv er val!!, gail yeo, tzehock, eunice, jesso they all, Jing and 4/5 08 peeps and 2/2 06 ians.
Wish all of you all e best in yr endeavours, being able to score as much A1s as possible, and entering yr dream sch in 2009. Jiayou! To my juniors, hope they can lead the CCA to greater heights! To TNT: Hope that if you all have any matches! STRAIGHT WINS.
2008 will be a great yr ahead, hopefully things arent hard up, goodbye 2007!