Sorry for not being here to blog for so long. I have been rather busy these few weeks. I am proud to say that our class had won the first position in the inter class frisbee competition! Our hard efforsts put in were paid off. I am so happy. My wish had come true. I had won the prize for my beloved girl.
Heard tt 2/3 wanted a re-match. I will feng pei. What is love? i do not even know. I only know that i have felt something towards her. Yesterday went for first aid com. Standard never win again. It is always the few schools who won the prizes. Was aiming for top scorer in theory but haix...Everyone has his and her first time. I hope next yr we can win. All because of fucking seniors these year.
Teachers' day is coming. Sigghx. My secrets are all out. Hope he doesnt tell. I left with jian bao and lian xi and english and history. Can someone help me? Heaven please????
Even though i have researched on a lot of her matters, she doesnt know me. That is the point. I wish to know her, most importantly tell her how i feel. I miss her badly... ...