One more week and it will be national day. I just hope that i will not make a blunder out of myself. Yesterday marching i must have looked real funny. I hate wearing the uniform and march. Cause it is too big a size for me and i have difficulty marching.
Feeling really down these days. I feel that my parents do not understand me well. Always forcing me to do things and restricting my actions. Adding that i have 2 idiotic sisters, who always add fuel to the fire, my life is miserable. Maybe they are right, i trust no one EXCEPT myself.
I feel much better when i am with my friends, but happiness doesnt last long, there is always conflicts among the class. I wish to have her company but to no avail. I dun even know her in the first place and things would get awkward if people gossips about us. Sighss.
I vow to improve my practicals. I hate being despised and i am not one who would allow others to laugh at me. Mark my words, i will improve.
I wish to know her, haix. I am very very tired... ...