Let me see, It had been weeks since i last blog. Very Sorry but i practically had no time. About 5 more days to exam and i am still not well prepared. I have to buck up and leave all my distractions behind. But, i just cant seem to do so. Whenever i feel bored, images of her kept filling my mind. Her smile, her face and prob her sweetness.
This time i am determined to do well and get into my tripple science. I am not going to let anyone obstuct me. G_ _ _ is my motivational pull and i will fight for her. Meanwhile, i am quite satisfied because we are finally friends. I hope to become closer friends man. Guess what? Zhenghan says he will fight for min and get top 10%. I wish him luck. I just wish to push my position to become top 15 in the level.
I intended to wake up today early but i guess fatigue gets over me plus a little of my laziness. My first paper is higher chinese and as usual, it would be from 1.30 tto 6.30. I am quite worried for it. I dun wish to give up and this isn me. Jiayou Gail too. Hope she will do well.
Now, i practically feel that red cross is in a bad shape. Those fuckin assholes seniors esp tt pig just expect us to produce things without telling us what to do. WTF. How i wish that warren or yiyan is back. Sianz.
I just concentrate on my exams first, then it will be her. Red Cross, i am starting to feel so tired..
JIaYOu Jayper. Buck up.