Friday, August 18, 2006

seriously shagged

Lots of things happened recently. Gossip really spreads fast. Now even Mandy knew who i like. Today is most probably my worst day i felt. As i have guessed, such a pretty girl would definitely have a boyfriend. Feeling so dejected. Heard that the guy is 19 years old. Damn it.

I guess this term my progress report would be lously. History is my Best subject so far but why? Why is Mdm Vijaya not here for a week? I miss her lots. Sighss. All good things seem to be slipping away from me and bad luck is approaching. I hope to be able to do well. Next week is inter class frisbee conpetition and i hope to be able to win the prize for her.

I just realised i do not actually have a real close up friend. Just now while taking the bus home, i was sorting out my thoughts. I ought to be more focussed now and do well for final year. All the more i should cherish my class. They roks. I should also cherish my remaining time in CSS so that i can still see her for a year.

I am determined to work hard. Tml is flagday and i hate the Sec 3s, esp that bitch. This year unit's award is gonna be gone. Sigh, i hope to be the chairman so that i can fufil my promise and in another way show to her i am capable. I will reform everything. Note: EVERYTHING. Gottcha get back to my homework and study for Science. Nitex.