Alrights today is the first day of the march hols. Went to sch early in mornin hoping to consult mr lim, den realised someone told me the wrong info, den he got meeting and i couldnt consult him. On a lighter note, i finished reading the entire core notes. After which went to seoul gardens with eehong, huijie, gabs and judes to eat so as to celebrate our bdaes. ahha. It was awesome. Damn full, i even told my maid to cancel making my dinner as lunch is more than sufficient. LOL. Had great conversations too. AHHA.
Jus woke up not too long ago. Ps, was damn tired, gonna get work done le.
Guess wat, i failed my second bio test again. Got 18.5/45. I hate myself man. Keep disappointing Mr wong. I am going to try my best for common test. I dun wan to kena remedial!
I wun give up i swear. All is worth it when i envisaged the situation on stage next year.
Sian, this hols is real short, not much time to rest. Gonna mugged real hard now!
Totally looking forward to 10s16 outing on friday (: !! Cant wait to see them!! Whoots!