Friday, March 05, 2010

A level results

Today as i sat at the back of the hall behind the ex pioneers, lots of thoughts pondered through me. I was jus reminded that a year ago, i was actually the one receving my O level result. I can still rmb that fateful day. I had to go spray back black colour on my hair and cut it short before i was allowed to take my result. The school was so inflexible la, to be exact its with the crap management.

Den as the names of the top students were flashed across the screen, i was highly disappointed not to see my name in any of them. I feel quite envious of my friends, my peers going up one by one and receiving their results with pride and honour. As for me, i gt my result slip from koh, den he jus smiled at me and said congrats. Den i took a look at my results and it was only 3As and all Bs and L1R5 of 14. Guess wat, i felt kind of sad of cause, as all my friends scored pretty well. My class average msg was 8.6. So u can imagine how i feel. I am like the last in my class bah. But i told myself i would move on and not be daunted by it. I chose PJC on the day i receive my results and both my parents said i was crazy. Even my friends say so. But who cares anyways, i am glad i did not make the wrong choice after all. Being a year inside, i have adapted to the environment very fast and made a lot of friends from many classes. Today, as i look at all my seniors getting 4As or 3As, i feel very envious of them. AHHA! Top scorer for my sch has a L1R5 same as me, i am now super motivated sia!

I will continue to work hard, thanks to all the encouragements from my seniors. Thanks.(: Common test is next week! I am going to start mugging.

Dreams are virtual but we have the potential to create it with our own hands. We are people who are full of possibilities. Each and everyone os us.

I will start working towards my goals.

Now. I want my name to appear on the screen next year. Not as top student lah, but jus appearing there i will feel very proud le.

MOTIVATION :O:)