Monday, March 29, 2010

First day

Wow, its amazing to know that i have not received any of my papers back. I feel freaked by my chem mcq i got 16/30. Amazin huh, for someone who had tuition outside. Sucker, i hope paper 2 will be better.

Math was sian, she tml returnin paper, but jus now eehong say she diao me. I guess nth good will come out of it.

As i was walking past mr wong class jus now, a sense of guilt overwhelme me.

I screwed GP, cuz mr siraj jus go through the essay outline, i know my paper 1 is gone.

Jus came back from sch, had cca meetin with yunhui and dae, after which studied with laoda and friend cuz they sittin for their chem makeup which is now till 7. Went home with ahhui and jeremy.

Gonna night run with ah hui again later. 2 rounds of brickland road today! ahha.

I learn wat is operation P from demas. AAHHA.

I dread tml, like seriously.

All the best.