Today was a tiring day! HAAH! But it was awesome. Had clan meeting with SPARTANS! We tried to learn finish all the dance and finally its done. Next week is the start of the JC1s coming in! Time to play!
Met with zhanlun, ahmad and ruishen for breakfast at bpp mac. Den zi jie they all came and we proceeded to zijie house to practise our dance. Zi jie house is super special, the lift can be directly to the door. LOL. The top of the roof is damn nice oso. ahha. Other than practising dance, we had bonding sessions too. We played the PIG game taught to us by demas who came later. I got tricked by bryan who made me jump from level 0 to 5, argh. Only demas din kena, den we all dao him, damn funny.
Learnt a lot of new cheers, i love my clan, cuz they are a bunch of funny enthu people. AHAH! After ogl camp we are more bonded than before, ahha. Took bus after clan meetin with demas, shengkiang and ahmad. Alighted at bukit panjang den took 975 with ahmad and sk before we parted ways. Ate dinner with ahmad. AHAH. I jus realised we stay super near to each other. We even live on the 11th floor! LOL.
After eating i went to cut hair, next week is fun and super tiring! I dread bio test, i swear i will conqueer it! I shall study hard tonight!
Oh i am so excited, next tues 26th JANUARY is my bdae! I am turning 18! YAY! I wonder how many people will ever rmb my bdae? AHAH! But damn cui, i have bio test on that day. ARGH! GOD PLEASE BLESS THE BDAE BOY TO DO WELL!
Time to bathe, wash up and do my hw (: