I am super inspired by the book i mentioned earlier in my previous post. I realise it is time to change my strategy. I am tryin my level best to utilise it, i hope it can show a little bit of success.
Just finished differential eqn tutorial, with a few parts unsure. Next i am goin to do bio. Den chem.
This week is another hectic week, with chem quiz on friday with all the reagents and conditions and then thurs have GP dianogstic test. Tml after sch got clan meetin to finish learning our clan dance. I think will end very late. Tml got Math quiz, sian ji puah. Mdm song nagging forever never ends. LOL.
I am going to end my post with this famous adidas slogan:
" Impossible is just a small word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it."
ITS damn inspiring to me, duno if it works for you. AHAHA.
Bye.