Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2nd day!

I am postin for tuesday post. Cuz i am currently taking a break from my bio homework. I finally get a hang of how to do dihybrid qns. Well, procrastination took over me and i din bother trying out the qns during the hols. Now i am glad i am back on track.

So mon was the start of school. Quite awesome, cuz able to see all my friends from s02 again and it feels great to be back. The boys have become even more united than before le damn happy=) The best thing to celebrate is, i finally have a permanent GP teacher, his name is mr su ratch( pardon me if i spell wrongly). He is jovial but can be quite serious when it comes down to serious work. My interest in GP is aroused thanks to him. Hopefully i can learn as much as i can from him and do well for As!

11 January is also a significant day for those who have taken their results. Congratulations to those who have done well. Congrats to weihao too, for pwnin the school. LOL!

Tues was a long day but tiring. I finally understood why humanities teachers are able to stand and speak for hours without feeling tired. They have the ability to cause you to fall asleep.

Alright, Pioneer Junior College open house is until tml! So to all secondary 4 peeps may consider coming down to see! LOL! I am like advertising. Hope to see more CSS students comin to pioneer.

Alrights, tml is a short day, cant wait to rest. I shall continue with bio hw.

Zzz/.