Days after the exams seem boring enough. I just surf the net all day and doing nothing much productive. Rakion and audition are boring me out. Maybe i am addicted to memorising, oh man, my mind feels useless without activating it. HAHA. And finally more and more people are tagging, thanks guys. But i do not like pple spamming using other people's names. It is irritating.
I just realised my childhood is quite pathetic. I dun get to enjoy playing X-box, play stations or other sorts of games. Maybe its because of my family background. I have two sisters who arent on really good terms with me. They always opposes me just like friction will always oppose motion. Whatever i asked for from my parents and if they do not get it, they will just complain and grumble. Haiz. My parents often listen to them and yet they are complaining that just because i am the only son in the family, i get more priviliges than them. What the fuck.
I am almost made an introvert but fortunately i met my circle of friends. haha. They brought me out of my introverted world. HAHa. Secondary school days are indeed the best days man. I really enjoyed every moment of it.
Oh ya, i gambled with mum just now, friendly match, haha. Won about 5 bucks. YAY! tml going K-box! I cant wait! Yippie yippe yay! HAHA! I shall sleep le, nyts guys(: