Sunday, October 01, 2006

War begins---middle

The end of year had started. The two languages had been marked down. I am quite relieved though. Higher Chinese is really disappointing. Once again, i din manage to complete the paper. English was still okay, i hope i did not write out of point. I chose Sadness cause of Yesterday's higher mother tongue exam. Oh ya, i finally mustered up my courage and sent her smses. That was on Wednesday and it was one of my happiest moments after all.

She is quite friendly to me though but one sad thing is that she dun chat on sms. She says that i can call her if i am bored or need a break. However, the inferior me just couldnt summon any strength to call her. I am so useless. Haix. On thurs she asked me why i treat her so well. I din know how to answer, cause i cannot let her know my true feelings.

I am quite happy that she is concerned about me. HAha. Maybe i am zi4 zuo4 duo1 qing2. Sianx Diao. Today i studied hist on my bed den suddenly fall asleep. Fuck Man. I still havre 12 more chapts to go and i feel like dying. Unless tonight i am able to hear her Voice. She says i can call her but i am just so afraid of talking. I see her i already speechless, now if chat i sure stammer. Stupid me.

That Zhenghan also so bad. Always insult her. Darn it, i feel so helpless, it seem i am being in an abyss of darkness, slowly waiting for death. Sigh. I want to get the top in Hist, beating CCK. ****, can u pls sms me, pls lead me out of the darkness??