Life aint easy. The March holidays is here finally. I simply hate holidays, because of the amount of homework given to us. Higher Chinese is reasonable, English far too much, Sci nothing, MaThs NUMEROUS, Geog got project,ART and other activities. Still must prepare for the national Environment quiz.
Today i went for the Tan kah kee young inventor's award interview, cause i was shortlisted. I think i flunk it, the judges said that i could be a salesman!! LOL! Thank you Afiq, for accompanying me.! Damn Rafiq, breaking his promises, luckily Afiq was there. After the interview, i went to IMM for lunch with Valerie( my daughter) , Eunice and JQ. Then we went shopping around. Later we went to the jurong point library if i am not wrong. And i am blogging right now.
I was quite displeased with my term one results. I suck. Science must improve!!! NExt year tripple SCI, here i come! NExt mon got service learning, tues going expo with jq, eunice and my daughter. Wed rest. Thurs Rest. Fri first Aid duty. Sat got Competition. My programmes are packed.
I will continue to strive harder, never give up JASPER! I VOW TO WOO YOU in THE FUtURE, my cute little _________.