Sunday, March 05, 2006

Footdrill COm

It was a total disappointment. Two and maybe a half month wasted. We din even clinch a 2nd runner up. First, Warren's command wasnt that clear, a little rush through. However, i feel that he did very well, plus sacrificing his previous time in his studies to help all of us. Helping me with my beret, correcting all of our mistakes made in trainings, building up our basic foundation. ALl his motivational talks had inspired all of us. I am very grateful to him.

Secondly, calvin and haresh's timing is not clear and precise. They are like waiting for each other to say their timings. And for the command barang, the timing is simply too fast, i couldnt catch up with it. Thirdly, I exercuted some commands wrongly. And for the ke-kanan Lurus when in dua barisan, i flunk it. It is not actually totally my fault. I have insufficient space here and calvin they all still simply push me to the edge, causing me to accidentally hit a HUAYI cadet. FCUK.

It was so darn embarrassing. SUCKER. But never mind. All men on EArth are infalilable. I shall learn through my mistakes and not commiting them agin in the future. I am really very disappointed. I have been pondering over it since i came come. Luckily, this had pushed my brain into thinking and i am able to write out a foolproof mei wen.

Was condemned by KAITING just now. Darn it, sent her a message to pass to her right marker that i am apologetic. I would like to aim for parade commander next year. I vow to lead this team to a success. After FD com, all of us except warren(becuz he got to rush home immediately) went to the mrt. Should have followed the 3 seniors to suntec. Sianz, in the end me, JQ and calvin went to macdonalds while the rest of the people went to LJS.

The sec ones have a lot of bucking up to do. I hope that i can be the FD i/c. The sec twos except those in FD com are SLACKERS! FCUK. Feeling so terrible today. Sigh. Must have made her so diappointed...haix..later still must type my appraisal. K, shall blog another tym. Bye. FCUK.