Yesterday class 2/2 and 2/4 went for their service learning. It was so much of FUN!! Was made a leader and in charge of cleaning the area where we had gone for the briefing earlier. As usual, the loner(rafiq) was doing the work by himself. I just dun understand, why he cant work with the others? After service learning, went with shaihoew to westmall before proceeding home.
Today me, eunice and my daughter went for the bookfest at expo. I woke up at 12, just to realise i had only 30 minutes more to meet up with them! LOL. Then we had lunch at the entertainment centre. I think it is the first time i had been to there and my direction aint good. Guess what? I saw the two "ACT CuTE" "children" at long john silver. They seemed shock and so do i.
They so bad, keep on suaning me and making fun of me. ARRGH! NEVER MIND, i will ENDURE. Next, we waited for czh for his ticket money. Keep on suan my daughter, lol. Then we went to Expo le. There quite big but the books suck. CAnt seem to locate any mei wen or san wen de. Darn frustrating. In the end only buy four books.
And now i am blogging. Guess that i have to burn midnight oil le. My fats will be building up-----Direct translation frm Chua jin lai. LOL.