Monday, February 27, 2006

Why are humans so stubborn and irritating?

I just do not understand the rational behind humans' stubborness. Had a big fight with my parents today. They claim their intentions for me are good but have they spared a thought for my feeelings? I am also a human, a complete person with a brain in it! They talk as if they are always right all the time. And when i tried talking some sense into them, they ordered me to shut up, saying that i am arguing for the sake of arguing.

I admit i may be a little aloof at home sometimes. My social skills may be quite bad but can you please dont condemn me? I really hated it when they start probing me with many questions. I tried to sit down patiently explaining to them but in the end i also couldn't. While communicating with them, i tend to be a little impulsive and said things on the spur of the moment.

I dont mean what i say but they are overly sensitive. They love comparing results of my sister and me. Excuse me, what have my results got to do with my sister? When i achieve good results, they never praisse me at all, but when the situation turns over, i will get blamed for not working hard enough and putting in my fullest effort. CRAP!

I have my own study methods. I do not need people to tell me what to study. Probably in the past i cannot cope. However now i am able to grasp my own knowledge with my own mind. I hated all these unnecessary stress and pressure addding on me. LAstly, to the person who loves typing those idiotic messages at my blog, you are another FCUKING FUCKING BASTARD WHICH IS of A SON OF A WEDLOCK! YOu think you look cool and great in typing those messages, i tell you, you are just a wreakling who despises yourslf, your retribution will be near, GOOD LUCK! FCUKER. CRaPx.