Monday, February 20, 2006

SObSZZzzZ..

I have gotten back my Geography and Science results. It was a transversing reverse totally. My Science got a C5 and mY GeoG got an A2. I am terribly sad. The first term progress report of mine is going to be an unsightly one. My higher mother tongue got a C5 for cm test one and i hope my class test and my daily work can help to pull it up to a b3 or an A2.

I am doing my jian bao on Css O level results reflections. This i pretty good, i have quite a large amount to write. Later i am going to do my journal and my newspaper. I have somehow been immune to it since i have been doing it for the past one year. If i want to do well, i have to work hard. There is no free lunch in this world as well as gold dropping from the sky. Everything that you reap, you will sow back for it.

I am going to follow Weijing and start my own self Pt soon! I must at least be able to do one chin up in 3 more months to come. I will not give up. Of course, reality is cruel. I will lose to HO ZHENGHAN NOW. Fine, i am definite that my own enemy is myself. I will conquer the evil side of myself. By doing that, i will no longer slack from THIS MOMENT, i vow to best him and MYSELF and one day i will be getting 5 A1s and above and be one of CSS zhuang yuans.