Thursday, February 16, 2006

Total defence day cum personal reflections

I had to wear my full U to school today. Went to school early just to find out i was punctual. Waited for JQ and then we proceeded to fall in. I really do not understand this principle. Why do many people think that red cross is a sissy CCA?

I have seen so many people disparaging us( sorry for wrong usage) and sneering. Why do other uniform groups get their excellent unit award but we dun haf? Partly we have to see other total unit strength. It is outrageous and idiotic. Because of the above reasons, we cannot meet the requirements. Another reason is due to some FUCKING IDIOTS who refused to attend trainings.

They know who they are. Total defence day is an annual event. Why are they refusing to wear their uniforms which are "CLEAN" in a much nicer way but "BARE" in a much impolite manner. They suck. I have already gotten so many badges but right now i only have a total defence badge. I can still wait. Some people just refused to study and learn but resort to copying from their friends.

Footdrill com is coming and i am still not sure ofsome drills. Kept on executing them wrongly. wtf. I know i am slow bt i will try. I want to attain a goal everyone wants too. My heart is aching badly too. She is so cute and excellent in almost evrything. However, she doesnt get my feelings towards her at all.

She is my role-model. I vow to be able to woo her in the future..!