I dno wat to say la..jus feeling rather tired these few days. So many tests to study and homework to do..TOpped e class in E bk test le! FInaLy!Waited for the chance for so many weeks and months le..Was supposed to go see teacher one ytd with zhipeng but lost track of her...Darn it mann...Wrist still hurts and i had deproved on my 2.4 speed le..became soo behind le...gottcha trg somemore these days..
Went home on e bus jus now..it was soo crowded and during one stop, an elderly old man boarded a bus and when he wanted to settle down beside a primary sch boy, the boy was like soo inconsiderate lorx..he left his "bukly" bag on a seat while he sat on the other. Then it was like everyone staring at him and he still soo bu chi xiu chi. Darn infuriating!In the end, i went to tell the boy to let the old man sit but by that time, the elderly man was so darn fed up with the boy's behaviour that he went to search for another seat. URRGH! What has the world become to?I tot that the sch ought to teach their students to be considerate and helpful etc?I dun wanna comment any further..
Oh ya, ms shyam still haben marked e RCK acreeds papers. I jus hoped i can pass...wish me luck kae!=)))
Halfway done through li jie wen da...darn it...so mANY thinking questions!I am gonna grow mad!!
Shall end here..buaix..