Sunday, July 10, 2005

//NoT FoCuSinG ThEsE DayS//WhAt HaD bEcOmE of Me?

Din noe wat was happening to myself these few days. That chi compo i tink i wrote very very badly. Eng common test is flunk!Think i was e lowest! Sighx..why? I dun understand. Guess i mus have to work harder until the final year exams. Homework left e Art..sighx..did wrongly for my doodling but it looks marvelous!Urggh!Sad laa..that day fell while playing basketball wif zhipeng and e rest..right wrist injured..guess is muscle sprain..mum's been massaging for me and i hope it wld be well b4 Wed else i could not do my PE.

RCK Acreed
Aiya...din feel like toking abt it...shd be oso done badly..some dates wrote wrongly..Haa..was superb lucky mann...The battle of softerino involved how many countries and e notes din state dat and i guessed one of them correctly. This is wat i called sheer luck! Bleahh...in other words, i jus tikum tikum laa..I think i wun be able to beat u le, Sorry. Some people were quite dishonest and i dun feel like mentioning names. Seniors wun that strict that day becuz of acreed..Next week they giving retest for those who failed..I hope i am not "selected"..

I am freaked out by all my results. I guessed my time spent on books shd be more le..kk..shall not blog anymore..tata..