Wednesday, July 06, 2005
TiMe FlIES QuIcKlY~SiGhX~///sighx///
Haiz...din blog for almost 10 days..Had Rc Trg today..Din had a good laugh for soo long le and i bet today was e most time i had laughed throughout all my trainings in rc. Fall in was okay, *EHEM*..Rck next, warren sir taught us everything on Rck bronze liao, gottcha revise le, going to take the acrad for Rck bronze this fri. I mus pass and obtain the badge, add it to my "plain" uniform. The passing is 75/100. Hmmm, only can afford to lose 25 marks and still mus be A1 to pass. Sighx, with the homework piling up like crazy, where could i find time to go and revise?Guess i gottcha sacrifice my Recess time to go read up. HAA..the fun part was footdrill and water parade. I was like gonna burst out into my laughter LORX!I dun wanna blog abt this and u can ask my Rc squad mates wat had happen bah.
No Secrets - I'll Remember You
It has been so long since we have talkedI hope that things are still the samehoping they will never changecause what we had can't be replaceddon't let our memories fade awaykeep me in your heart for always
You made me believethat I can do almost anythingstood right by methrough the tears through everything
I'll remember you,and baby that's forever trueyou're the one that I'll always missnever thought it would feel like thisI'll be there for you, no matter what your goin' throughin my heart you'll always be, forever babyI'll remember you
I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we criedYou'll always be the sun in my skyIt may be fate that brings us back to meet again somedayEven though we go seprate ways
You made me believethat I can do almost anythingYou stood right by methrough the tears through everything
I'll remember yooooou,and baby that's forever trueyou're the one I'll always missnever thought it would feel like thisI'll be there for yooooou, no matter what your goin' throughin my heart you'll always be, forever babyI'll remember you
If the day should come when you need someone(you know that i'll follow)I will be thereDon't ever let therebe a doubt in your mind 'cause I'll remember you
I'll remember you,and baby that's forever trueyou're the one I'll always missnever thought it would feel like thisI'll be there for you, no matter what your goin' throughin my heart you'll always be, forever babyI'll remember you
Forever baby, I'll remember you
**I miz u soo much...//sighx//..**
Oh ya, Jus chatted wif sumeone on msn just now..haa..so long din had a gd chat wif her le..time flies really very fast..Hope she can achieve WATEVA results she wanted!Gd LUCK!
I gtg le, tata..