Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pissed

I am feeling very pissed now. It may not be a very big problem to ppl oout dere, but to me i am disturbed by it. I dun understand why my father cant be more understanding towards me. Guess what, jus now i jus hand the meet the parents form to him so that he can check the time slot, the first thing that came from his mouth is, SEE FOR WAT? DUN WASTE TIME LA. This is not the worst thing yet. Den he grumbled and decided the time slot, den in a few moments: " Jasper u need to buck up u noe, esp for yr weakest bio, why u always cant perform one nice time for me to see? I nv see u work hard at all one, everytime only see u laze around, den later study until very late, always like to last min. Why cant you show me one good one?"

Ok, so stand in my position and feel what i am feeling now/. yah, many ppl wld say that is concern. Wow, i wish i can brainwash myself now, and say yeah, it is true leh, his words are really good. But i am feeling damn fucked up now. It has been the same since pri sch, since sec sch, and now in jc. No words of encouragement at all. Is it so hard to say sth to encourage me? Insstead of always trying out the hard way of makin me prove you wrong?

I am sick and tired of listening to the same thing. I dare say i am not lazy at all. You have no rights to say that i am lazy. The next statement he said pissed me totally. " WHAT ELSE U WAN ME TO DO? U WAN TUITION I GIV U TUITION.You know every mth so expensive./ CAN U SHOW ME A GOOD ONE?"

I wanted tuition because i wanted to cope better and it did helped me. So i am not wasting money at all. And if you can stop buying toto and 4d or go abroad, play goft almost every week, you dare say my tuition money is expensive and u cant afford?

Whenever i tell them why others ppl parents dun exert so much pressure on their children, they argue and say that is becuz others parents dun care abt their children at all.

Are your parents the same as mine?

i FEEL TIRED SOMETIME. I TOT HAVIN TO COPE WITH A LEVELS IS TOUGH ENOUGH, AND THAT FAMILY CAN GIVE ME SOME EMOTIONAL SUPPORT, BUT IN REALITY ITS JUS NTH. DUN TELL ME IS BECUZ THEY CARE, THEY CARE TOO MUCH.

Ps: I jus need to vent it out, i feel muc better.