Feelin a sense of satisfaction now! Becuz china desk middle kingdom race is over, for the past 2 weeks, i have been fretting over it, i am so so so relieved when it is finally over.
It is an experience for both me and my juniors, cuz i am in charge of planning it. The process of goin thru their proposals is like pw man, damn strenuous. And i stayed back with them to finalise their work, wah, its damn tiring. Of cuz, this cannot be compared to orientation, cuz i felt more tired den. But what doesnt kills you makes you stronger!* It has become my life quote! AHAH! Thanks to juniors for helping out as well as the JC 2s, and daesiree.
Today i was almost shocked, when i saw the results applications to university. It is so so so freaking demanding. I decided to work hard now to atone for my slackiness during common test.
Oh yar, updates for Common test results:
H2 Math D
H2 Bio U
H2 Chem B
H1 CSE C
H1 GP E
Rank pts: 43.
Yup these are my results, i am aiming for the most improved bio results during mid year. I am happy my cse improved.
I literally died from PE today. Freakin hot from the run. Sighs.
I can now relax from cca a bit, and focus on my studies (:
Bio remedial starts tml! After that will be study session with demas! Thanks dude!
GTG: See you!